Obsidian 2.2 roadmap
On November 28, a presentation of the features incorporated in Obsidian with release 2.2 of its roadmap was made in a meeting with partners from the United States and Canada.
Below, you can see the initial roadmap presentation by Carla Amorim (in English). It includes subtitles in Spanish, Portuguese and English. All the features presented are already available to all existing Obsidian customers by simply upgrading to the latest Obsidian 2.2 stable release. This new release is already being distributed to new customers.
Furthermore, Obsidian 2.3 non-stable release is also available for partners and beta testers, but by invitation only.
The video currently has 13335 visits on YouTube and 559 likes.
If you are interested in receiving information of new videos posted by Obsidian, subscribe to the channel and YouTube will periodically send you notifications when new videos are posted. The Obsidian YouTube channel currently has 1902 subscribers.
The main new functionalities presented in the demo are related to:
- CMDB synchronization, already available for CMDBs such as BMC Atrium, EasyVista, OTRS, OPManager or ServiceNow
- Online Service modeller, synchronized with the Obsidian console
- Isometric map editor, both for dependencies and infrastructure maps
- Obsidian chat bot with natural language understanding features
- Use of statistical control techniques
- Improved Data2Text in dashboards, reports and notifications
- Improved dependency management
- Real-time agent
- Improved calendar management
- Parallel computing
- Generic SVG map integration
- Business continuity metrics
- Report wizard
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information about any of these features or if you would like to request a demo. Please contact us using the contact form both for sales and technical questions.
For more information, partners have updated documentation and presentations available in the partners documentation portal, using the same credentials used to access the Obsidian CRM. Training sessions about the configuration of the new features are available on request for any member of the Obsidian Partner Network.