Obsidian 2.2 roadmap
On November 28, a presentation of the features incorporated in Obsidian with release 2.2 of its roadmap was made, in a meeting with partners from the United States and Canada.
Below, you can see the initial roadmap presentation by Carla Amorim (in English). It includes subtitles in Spanish, Portuguese and English. All the functionalities presented are already available to all existing Obsidian customers, by simply upgrading to the latest Obsidian 2.2 stable release. This new release is already being distributed to any new customer.
Furthermore, Obsidian 2.3 non-stable release is also available for partners and beta testers, but by invitation only.
The video currently has 13376 visits on YouTube and 552 likes.
If you would like to be notified of new videos posted by Obsidian, subscribe to the channel, and YouTube will periodically send you notifications when new videos are posted. The Obsidian YouTube channel currently has 1760 subscribers.
The main new functionalities presented in the demo were related to:
- Cmdb synchronization, already available for CMDBs such as BMC Atrium, EasyVista, OTRS, OPManager or ServiceNow
- Online Service modeller, synchronized with the Obsidian console
- Isometric map editor, both for dependencies maps and infrastructure maps
- Obsidian chat bot with natural language understanding features
- Use of statistical control techniques
- Improved Data2Text in dahsboards, reports and notifications
- Improved dependency management
- Realtime agent
- Improved calendar management
- Parallel computing
- Generic svg map integration
- Business continuity metrics
- Report wizard
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information about any of these features or if you would like to request a demo. Please contact us using the contact form both for sales and technical questions.
For more information, partners have updated documentation and presentations available in the partners documentation portal, using the same credentials used to access the Obsidian CRM. Training sessions on the configuration of the new features are available on request for any partner member of the Obsidian Partner Network.