On 25 and 26 November, in Barcelona and Madrid respectively, version 1.4 of the service monitoring platform Obsidian based on ISO 20000 processes was presented. The most important changes are:
- A new “responsive” interface based on bootstrap
- New rules for weighted calculation
- New graphics on dashboards and in reports
- BSM Designer
- Syntactic analyzer
- Automatic interpretation in natural language of indicators, notifications and reports
10 successful cases of the main features of the platform were also presented at the event:
- Calculation of indicators at a service level
- Service modeling
- Automatic reports
- Calculation of synthetic service desk indicators
- Personalization of dashboards
- Specific reports for each service and process
- Objectivization of SLAs
- Simulation scenarios
- Application to business processes
- Data 2 Text
If you would like to receive more information on version 1.4 of Obsidian, contacte con el equipo comercial.
If you are interested in obtaining more information about version 1.4 or any other feature of Obsidian, please do not hesitate to contact us via the attached form.
NOTE Only professional e-mail addresses are accepted. Requests from gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc. accounts will not be accepted
The personal data collected via the form will be used to process your request. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification and cancellation by writing to Obsidian Soft, Paseo del General Martinez Campos 44, 28010 Madrid.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter or to the canal de YouTube de Obsidian. It currently has 1862 subscribers. You may also wish to read our blog or the sección de noticias to access additional resources about Obsidian. You can also follow us on the social networks linked-in, facebook and twitter.